Meet Hottie Sheila Marquez

February 18th, 2014

Sheila Marquez

Can’t say I knew too much about this Sheila Marquez chick, aside from the obvious — that she’s got a killer body, looks great in lingerie and would make an awesome ex-wife. Anyway, I know it’s my job to tell you about all the new hot nobodies out there, so I did a little research and found out that Sheila’s originally from Spain, lives in New York, and did I mention she looks amazing in lingerie? I’m willing to bet 99% of you didn’t even make it this far into the post, so to the other 1%, stop pretending that you care about learning Sheila’s background and just go ahead and enjoy. You’ve earned it.

» view all 28 photos

Sheila Marquez pictures Sheila Marquez pictures Sheila Marquez pictures Sheila Marquez pictures Sheila Marquez pictures
Sheila Marquez pictures Sheila Marquez pictures Sheila Marquez pictures Sheila Marquez pictures Sheila Marquez pictures
Nster.com