ARCHIVES

Charisma Carpenter Is One Hot Cougar

June 25th, 2014

Charisma Carpenter

Damn. I can’t remember the last time I saw Charisma Carpenter, but here she is at the 5th annual Thirst Gala looking just as hot as I remembered, which is pretty good for a 43-year-old cougar. So how come we don’t see her around more often? If you ask me, her agent must be dropping the ball, because I’ve got tons of ideas for new TV shows Charisma could star in. Granted, 99 percent of them involve wearing a bikini and hooking up with yours truly (the other 1 percent involves wearing lingerie), but hey, I don’t see too many better offers coming her way right now.

» view all 13 photos

Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures
Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures

Photos: WENN.com

Hollywood Tuna’s Extra Catch Of The Day

August 28th, 2013

Today’s extra catch consists of Nicole Scherzinger, Jackie Miranne, Aimee Jade, Jessica Wright, LeAnn Rimes,Charisma Carpenter, Sara MacDonald, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Hilary Duff, Sarah Silverman, Kylie Jenner, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, Mel B, Tish Cyrus, Amanda Seyfried, Eva Riccobono, Sandra Bullock, Pamela Anderson

» view all 49 photos

         
Celebrity Pictures Celebrity Pictures Celebrity Pictures Celebrity Pictures Celebrity Pictures
Celebrity Pictures Celebrity Pictures Celebrity Pictures Celebrity Pictures Celebrity Pictures

Photos: WENN.com

Hollywood Tuna’s Extra Catch Of The Day

June 26th, 2013

Today’s extra catch consists of Heidi Hamilton, Rosanna Davison, Nadia Forde, Rihanna, Fearne Cotton, Hayden Panettiere, Myleene Klass, Jessica Szohr, Julianne Hough, Adrienne Bailon, Pia Toscano, Katherine Bailess, Kat Deluna, Charisma Carpenter, Amy Paffrath, Audrina Patridge, Cassie Scerbo, Natalie Pack, Taylor Spreitler.

» view all 44 photos

         
celebrity pictures celebrity pictures celebrity pictures celebrity pictures celebrity pictures
celebrity pictures celebrity pictures celebrity pictures celebrity pictures celebrity pictures

Photos: WENN.com

Charisma Carpenter’s Sweet Booty Pop

June 4th, 2013

Charisma Carpenter

I’ve haven’t seen Charisma Carpenter in ages, but hot damn get this girl a TV show already and make sure she’s not wearing much clothing! Here she is in a super tight dress at the Los Angeles premiere of ‘This Is The End’ proving that 42 year old’s can booty pop for the Paps too. Speaking of popping, it’s time I take a little break.

» view all 11 photos

         
Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures
Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures Charisma Carpenter Pictures

Photos: WENN.com